THE COLLECTION OF THE INFORMATION
When you use the Services or visit our website, our server will also automatically collect the information about your usage of and activity on our Services or website, including but not limited to, your operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before visiting our website. We will log your information by using web beacons, cookies, and other similar technologies to help us provide more useful information to you and to better understand your behavior and improve our products, Services, content, and advertising.
However, removing or rejecting our cookies could affect how our websites work for you, and you may not be able to experience the Services in full.
THE USE OF THE INFORMATION
We may collect and use your information to:
- manage our relationship with you.
- prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity.
- respond to your comments and questions and provide or improve our Services and support.
- update you on new Services.
- provide you with a personalized and customized experience, content and recommendations across all our Services.
We take precautions to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We will not rent, sell, or share your information with other people except to provide products or Services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- share the information with those who may need to use the information or do work on behalf of or with us;
- respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- protect the rights and property of us, our agents, customers, and others; and/or；
- for the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. Business deals may include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY’S WEBSITE OR SERVICES
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You are responsible for providing us accurate and complete and up to date information by logging in to your account in our website. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort or jeopardize the privacy of others.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
OPT-OUT OF OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may, at any time, opt-out of our use of your personal information by contacting us. We will remove your personal information from our database(s) as soon as reasonably possible.