If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such company or such legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to such company or such legal entity.
You may be required to register certain information for the use of the Website or the Services. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if any information provided during the account registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current, or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password and to take sole responsibility for any activities and actions under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- You shall not use, intentionally or unintentionally, any of the content, information or the Services on this Website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- You shall not use this Website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden or otherwise impair any of our computer systems, including, without limitations, the servers, networks and other components connected to or used for this Website.
- You shall not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any of the content, information or the Services provided on this Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise or alter the origin of any content transmitted through the Services or develop restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page).
- You shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual relationships.
- You shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server used for this Website, through password mining, hacking or any other means.
- You shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell, resell or otherwise exploit this Website, or any portion hereof, for any purposes without prior written consent
- You shall not use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of this Website (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout and form) without our prior written consent.
- You shall not make any use of the trademarks, service marks, logos and graphics on this Website without our prior written consent.
- You shall not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or the content, information or services on this Website without our prior written consent.
- You shall not collect any email addresses made available on this Website for any purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms.
- You shall not distribute, on or through this Website, any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds without our prior written consent.
- You may not use or export or re-export any content, information or the Services provided on the Website in violation of any applicable export laws or regulations.
If we suspect any violations of the restrictions above, we may institute legal action and may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in bringing legal proceedings against violators. You agree to fully cooperate with us in investigating suspected violations. We reserve the right to install and operate the software, monitoring or other solutions designed to assist in identifying or tracking activities that we consider to be illegal or violations of these Terms. We may, without notice, suspend or terminate violator’s account or remove the materials or information that we consider to be actual or potential violations of these Terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Website and the Services are protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, Terms or as authorized by us or the applicable licensor, you agree not to remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or service mark or other proprietary rights or notices incorporated in or accompanying the Website and the Services. You further agree not to use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative work based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the Website and the Services.
No licenses, permissions or rights with respect to any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by us or licensors are granted to you by using or access to the Website or the Services.
You agree to respect the all the intellectual property rights of the Group and third parties. If you believe that material available through the Website or the Services may infringe or infringes the right of any third party, please inform us immediately by using the email@example.com. We may, at our own discretion, remove or disable the access to any infringing material after receiving the notice. We have the right to terminate any account or right of access to the Website for the infringement of our or any third party’s rights.
As permitted by these Terms herein or agreed by us, you may upload, post, share or publish your information (“User Information”) on the Website. You represent and warrant that you own or have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize us to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display the User Information. We hereby disclaim any and all liability of the User Information. You agree that you are solely responsible for all the cost, loss, damages or expense arising from the User Information.
This Website may contain links to third party websites. These linked websites are not under the control of us. The inclusion of any link to a third party website in our Website does not imply any endorsement by us. We are not responsible for the accuracy of information on any such websites nor liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any information of any such websites or resource.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including without limitation, reasonable legal fees, arising out of any use or violation of these Terms by you. This indemnification obligation shall survive even after any termination of the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that we, at its sole discretion, may immediately terminate, limit your access if your conduct is found to be unlawful, inconsistent with, in violation of, these Terms or requests by law enforcement or other government agencies. We are not liable to you or any third party for termination or limitation of the access.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON ”AS IS” BASIS, WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS EXPLICITYLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENES, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT IIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGES OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and any action related thereto shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Taiwan R.O.C., without giving effect to its principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, or in relation to the Website and the Services, shall be exclusively submitted to Taiwan Taichung District Court as the court of first instance if such dispute cannot be resolved by You and us in amicable ways.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and us regarding the use of this Website and the Services and supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between you and us regarding the use of this Website and the Services.
The failure of us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of us. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provisions of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. We may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to you. You may not assign these Terms or assign, transfer, or sublicense your rights, if any, in the Website. You agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, regardless of any statute or law of extinctive prescription to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the Terms or the use of this Website or the Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, regardless of whether or not you became aware of it at the time such claim or cause of action arose; otherwise you will be forever barred from such claim or action.
If you have any questions about these Terms, or about the content, information or the services on this Website, you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.